Why is ExamVictor’s Online CAT Coaching So Awesome?
Hundreds of Video Lessons
Each high-quality lesson is created by our IIT-IIM Alumni faculty
Thousands of Practice Questions
Handpicked questions with answers to fully develop your understanding
Live Doubt Sessions
Weekly live doubt classes with IIM A faculty via videoconference
Complete Mock Test Series
Full-length timed tests with detailed analysis and feedback
Study At Your Own Pace
Go through each lesson as many times as you want, 24×7
Just 10% of the cost of a classroom program, and much more effective
Pricing of Online CAT Coaching
You can pay instantly online with all major credit cards, debit cards and Net Banking.
If you would like to pay by NEFT or Check/DD, please click here.
Demo Course Videos
These are a small sample of the lectures available inside the course, to give you an idea of how the course would be.
The course itself has hundreds of lectures like this, covering the entire exam syllabus.
You can see more such videos on our YouTube Channel
Challenges in Reading Comprehension
How to Solve Parajumbles
Bar Charts – CAT 2003
Finding the Unit’s Digit
Basics of Quadratic Equations
Introduction to Syllogisms
Detailed Course Contents
We have listed out below the detailed contents of the course. We have organized the course into 4 major areas, similar to the CAT syllabus itself – Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Aptitude & Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation. Below each heading are the list of sub-topics covered in that area. Each sub-topic has detailed video lectures and there are thousands of practice questions as well.
- Basic Arithmetic Skills
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quick Calculations
- Comparing Fractions
- Making Approximations
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Types of Numbers
- Properties of Squares
- Divisibility and Remainders
- Basic Divisibility Rules
- Finding the Last Digit
- Sum and Number of Factors
- Remainder Theorem
- Cyclicity of Remainders
- Averages, Mixtures and Alligations
- Averages and Means
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time, Speed and Distance Fundamentals
- Problems with Trains
- Problems with Boats
- Relative Speed
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Set Theory
- Permutations and Combinations
- Basic Formulae
- Introduction to P&C
- Circular Arrangements
- Advanced Arrangements
- Parallel Lines and Transversals
- Triangles and Their Points
- Similarity and Congruence of Triangles
- Special Triangles
- Important Polygons
- Advanced Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Equations
- In Two Variables
- In Multiple Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Graphing a Quadratic Equation
- Linear Inequalities
- Quadratic Inequalities
- Polynomial Inequalities
- Basics and Concepts
- Injective, Bijective and Surjective Functions
- Odd and Even Functions
- Inverse of Functions
- Graphs of Functions
- Linear Arrangements
- Circular Arrangements
- Grid Matrix Arrangements
- Ordering and Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Related by Blood – How Hard Can It Be?
- Team Formations
- Forming A Team Can’t Be That Complicated!
- Binary Logic
- Knights and Knaves
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Solving Syllogisms via the ExamVictor Method
- Routes and Networks
- Basic Network Theory
- Set Theory
- Coding and Decoding
- Analytical Puzzles
- Some tough problems
- Series – Numeric and Alphanumeric
- Letter Series
- Number Series
- Other Important Series
- Odd Man Out Problems
- Direction Problems
- Cube and Dice Problems
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Pattern Recognition
- Mathematical Operations
- Clock and Calendar Problems
- Letter and Number Analogies
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading Habit
- Attention Span
- Reading Speed
- Question Solving Methodology
- Advanced examples
- Unjumbling the Jumbled Paragraphs
- Logical Deductions
- Critical Reasoning
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Strengthening and Weakening Arguments
- Statement, Assumption and Conclusion
- Fact, Inference and Judgment
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill In The Blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Paragraph Completion
Co-Founder & COO
Sharmishtha is a Physics graduate with an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. She’s also a National-level tennis champ, swimmer and chess player. She has worked in investment banking in Hong Kong. She takes care of Operations at ExamVictor.com, ensuring that our content meets her stringent quality standards
Subject Matter Expert:
Economics & Finance
Rahul is one of our double Masters – he has a BTech and MTech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay and an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad as well. At ExamVictor he puts these outrageous credentials to good use as one of our SMEs. In a prior life, he has worked as an international management consultant
Subject Matter Expert:
Quant & Logical Reasoning
Nikhil is a graduate from BITS Pilani, and is razor-sharp when it comes to Quantitative Aptitude or Logical Reasoning. He solves the Times crossword religiously and is an accomplished debater. He has over 5 years of teaching experience
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t have to take our word for it, have a look at the course structure. You will have more than enough material to study and practice.
We have video lessons and practice questions on all the topics in the CAT syllabus – Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Aptitude and Data Interpretation.
We are confident that you can use your ExamVictor subscription exclusively for your preparation. It is standalone material, you don’t need to buy any other books or study guides!
You have several options:
- You can email us our Doubt Team – they usually respond to doubts within 24 hours
- You can attend one of our regularly scheduled live doubt sessions
Understood the simple concept already? Skip ahead!
Couldn’t understand how that calculation was made? Pause and play it again!
There are a number of really solid benefits:
- Stellar faculty – Vivek Sir is an IITB-IIMA grad. He was AIR 62 in IIT JEE and scored 99.92 percentile in CAT. And he has a serious passion for teaching. Check out any of our demo videos to see what we mean
- Don’t waste time commuting. Why brave the traffic, pollution and public transport when you can study effectively in the comfort of your own home?
- Learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. Didn’t understand a concept? Go over it again, as many times as you want.
- Cost effective. Most classroom coaching programs will charge around Rs 50,000 for a full-year course. Our entire, comprehensive course – which includes live and recorded classes, test series and practice study material – costs less than 1/10th of that!
- Cards and NetBanking – simplest and most convenient, you can pay online immediately
- Cash / Check / DD – send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 783.838.3547 and we will get back to you with further information
Our content is optimized for speed and clarity, and will work flawlessly even on slow connections.
The study material itself consists of recorded video and practice questions. It is available to you 24×7 to go through at your convenience.
We also schedule regular doubt clearing sessions, and those are conducted live. If you miss a session for any reason, the recording of the session will be automatically added to your account.
We don’t send any separate printed study material.
- Sheer quality of content – ExamVictor is currently the only institute in India offering such a comprehensive course, including live and recorded classes, practice questions and mock tests, and all prepared by IIT-IIM grads
- Focus on YOUR interests – we designed this course from the ground-up to meet students’ requirements more than anything else. A small example – all our videos are shot on a classy black background, with no annoying talking heads anywhere. The reason is simple – research has shown that the human eye and mind can focus on dark backgrounds more comfortably and for longer periods than on light backgrounds. So this way, you can study longer and focus more on the teaching rather than having to pause because your eyes are hurting
- Method of delivery – we’ve decided to keep the content front and center. At ExamVictor you won’t find blurry class recordings with dodgy audio to simulate the ‘feel’ of sitting in a class. That doesn’t help anyone. Each of our videos is crisp and to-the-point, with only one aim in mind – to help you understand the concept as clearly as possible. Further, they have been size-optimized to load as quickly and smoothly as possible. So if your connection can load YouTube videos, you should have no trouble with our content
For payments made by other means, you will get access as soon as we receive the payment in our account.
Which you can do at your own pace and time, as opposed to a live class – where you have to be available at a pre-specified time, the audio and video quality would be dodgy, and even though it’s ‘live’ there’s no real way to interact with the teacher or with the other students.
Get in Touch
Questions? Comments? You can chat with us using the chat box in the corner during working hours or call us on the number below.
Otherwise, feel free to drop us an email. We’ll get back to you right away.
Email for general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student doubts: email@example.com
Reviews From Our Students
Submit your review
I love the mock test interface, exactly like actual CAT. The all India ranking also helps me judge the true level of my preparation. The test analysis and doubt sessions are an added bonus!
I had heard really good reviews about Examvictor's online course from friends. I'm glad I decided to give it a try, totally worth every penny and more. The learning interface is very intuitive and clean. Liked the teaching style and practice questions.
The explanations given in the videos are so simple and interesting. Thank you Vivek Sir!
ExamVictor and Vivek Sir have really helped me for CAT. Thank you for making the concepts so much easier to grasp. Keep up the good work!
I m frm Karnal and taking your course in the month of September for CAT 2016. Vivek sir is my guru..really in 1 yr 2 months he is taught me so much. I got 92 percentile..i know i cannot go to iim..in my family we are all very happy...it is first attempt during stufdying i got this marks..credit goes to u only.thanks a lot Sir.