Our flagship offering at ExamVictor.com is a full-length MBA Entrance Exam preparation course. We pride ourselves in the quality of our content and superiority of our faculty. Each and every piece of content is personally created and vetted by Vivek, an IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad grad.
Sign up now and experience the difference!
IIFT stands for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The entrance exam conducted by it is also colloquially called IIFT.
We regularly blog about various topics related to CAT and other competitive exams. You can see our posts here: http://examvictor.com/blog
- Visit www.iift.edu
- You need to have a Graduation degree in any discipline of a minimum duration of 3 years from any University or Institute
- If you’re in the final year of 3 year or longer Graduate Course and your result will be declared before commencement of admissions for the academic year then you are also eligible to apply
- There is no age limit to apply
Pattern of the Question Paper
- The exam will be in written format
- It will consist of objective type questions
- It will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) length
- The total possible marks will be 100
- IIFT is famous (even notorious, one might say) for tweaking the exam format each year. They keep adjusting the number of questions. Based on the pattern over the past few years, one could expect somewhere between 120 to 130 questions this year
- The marks per question are also not fixed. This is important, because it would be wrong to assume that all questions carry equal marks and hence merit equal time etc
Sign Up Free!
Like most Aptitude Tests, the IIFT syllabus is not defined. Based on the pattern over the years, the following topics should definitely be studied:
The application procedure has to be completed online on the IIFT website http://www.iift.edu/
Sign Up Free!