Our flagship offering at ExamVictor.com is a full-length MBA Entrance Exam preparation course. We pride ourselves in the quality of our content and superiority of our faculty. Each and every piece of content is personally created and vetted by Vivek, an IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad grad.
Sign up now and experience the difference!
IBSAT stands for the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It is an online computer based test.
We regularly blog about various topics related to CAT and other competitive exams. You can see our posts here: http://examvictor.com/blog/
- You need to be a graduate (any discipline) with minimum 50% marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English
- If you’re in the final year of your bachelor’s degree course, you are also eligible to apply, provided you complete your graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) in time
Pattern of the Question Paper
- The exam is purely online
- It will be of 2 hours length
- There will be a total of 125 questions, in 4 sections, as below:
- Verbal Ability – 50 questions
- Reading Comprehension – 25 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions
- Data Inadequacy and Data Interpretation – 25 questions
- The exam has no negative marking
Sign Up Free!
Like most Aptitude Tests, the IBSAT syllabus is not strictly defined. Overall, it can be classified as being easier than CAT or XAT.
The application procedure has to be completed online on the IBSAT website http://www.ibsindia.org/admissions/
All of the ICFAI or IBS campuses accept IBSAT scores. In addition, a number of other universities also take the IBSAT score. However, note that simply possessing an IBSAT score does not guarantee admission, as each college or university may set its own specific admission requirements.
More than 1 lakh candidates take the test every year.
Sign Up Free!