Our flagship offering at ExamVictor.com is a full-length MBA Entrance Exam preparation course. We pride ourselves in the quality of our content and superiority of our faculty. Each and every piece of content is personally created and vetted by Vivek, an IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad grad.
Sign up now and experience the difference!
SNAP Test Overview
The SNAP Test stands for the Symbiosis National APtitude Test. It is the common mandatory test that you need to write to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University.
After giving this test, you still need to register with the institutes offering your choice of program by paying separate institution registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes.
We regularly blog about various topics related to CAT, SNAP and other competitive exams. You can see our posts here: http://examvictor.com/blog
SNAP 2017 Updates
- You need to have a Graduation degree of at least 3 years duration in any discipline from any University or Institute with minimum 50% marks
- If you’re in the final year of a Graduate Course (at least 3 years duration) and your result will be declared before commencement of admissions then you are also eligible to apply
Pattern of the Question Paper
- The exam will be of 2 hours length
- There will be a total of 150 questions, as per the table given below
- All sections have 1 mark per question, except Analytical and Logical Reasoning which has 2 marks per question
- The exam has negative marking, with 25% of the marks deducted for a wrong answer
Sign Up Free!
Like most Aptitude Tests, the SNAP syllabus is not defined. Overall, it can be classified as being easier than CAT or XAT.
The application procedure has to be completed online on the SNAP website http://www.snaptest.org/
All the colleges within the Symbiosis Group of Institutes that offer an MBA degree participate in SNAP.
More than 80,000 candidates take the test every year.
Sign Up Free!