CAT 2009 – Paper Analysis
- Total time for examination was 150 minutes.
- There were 3 sections in the paper with 20 questions each section.
- The difficulty level of CAT 2009 was of moderate.
- The questions on quantitative ability were based on various topics and involved simple calculations.
- The difficulty level of this section was of Easy-moderate.
- The level of the questions was moderate to difficult.
- Verbal Ability covered entirely every topic of English usage such as Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Parajumbles, Paragraph completion, Paragraph Summary and Reading Comprehension.
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- This section was a bit lengthy as it involved tedious calculations.
- DI section mainly involved sets on Pie charts, venn diagrams and Logical DI.
- Logical reasoning questions were more or less logical based and require less or no calculations.
- LR questions were based on Logical arrangements and puzzles.