Last Updated on Oct 14, 2019
The introduction to geometry provides a brief overview of different geometrical shapes. Understanding this topic well is necessary to solve questions that are asked in various competitive exams in the Quantitative Aptitude or Quant section - applicable to CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, IIFT, CLAT, AILET, DU LLB, any other entrance exam as well. For more such content, visit our website - examvictor.com
Point, Line, Plane and Solid
- A Point has no dimensions, only position
- A Line is one-dimensional
- A Plane is two dimensional (2D)
- A Solid is three-dimensional (3D)
Plane Geometry is all about shapes on a flat surface (like on an endless piece of paper).
Using Drafting Tools
- Geometric Constructions
- Using the Protractor
- Using the Drafting Triangle and Ruler
- Using a Ruler and Compass
Hope you liked this video. Share your comments in the section given below. For more such videos click here.