About MHCET 5 year Law 2022
MH CET Law 5-year LLB 2022 -
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra has released theapplication form for MH CET law 2022for 5-year LLB on March 19, in online mode.
The application form of MH CET law 5-year LLB can be submitted till April 07, 2022.
The law entrance exam will be conducted on May 17 and May 18, 2022, in online computer-based test mode.
MHCET 5 year Law 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law|
|Short Exam Name||MHCET Law|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Higher Education Mumbai|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||800 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||MHCET Law MAH-LLB (5 Years) online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||MAH-LLB (5 Years): 10000 Seats|
MHCET Law MAH-LLB (5 Years) Eligibility Criteria
The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra prescribes the MHCET law eligibility criteria 2022 for 5-year LLB programmes offered by various law colleges. The MHCET law 2022 eligibility criteria cover the minimum conditions one needs to fulfill before filling out the application form.
MH CET law eligibility criteria 2022 - 5-year integrated law:
- Qualifying exam: The candidate needs to have passed 10+2 or an equivalent exam (including 3-year diploma in engineering)
- Minimum marks: Maharashtra state candidates needs to secure a minimum aggregate of: 45% - General category, 40% - SC/ST, 42% - VJ / DT / NT(A) / NT / O.B.C./ S.B.C. category.
- Others: Candidates who have passed senior secondary or obtained a first-degree certificates through distance education or correspondence method are also eligible for admission.
MHCET Law 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application :Online
Mode of Payment :Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra has released the application form of MHCET Law 2022 form for 5-year LLB on March 19, 2022 LLB in online mode. It will release MH CET Law 2022 application form for 3-year LLB separately. MH CET law application form for 5-year LLB is available at mahacet.org. Such candidates who meet the MHCET law eligibility criteria 2022 may go ahead and fill out the application form before the last date.
Use only genuine and verifiable information for filling the MH CET law 2022 application form:
- Exam officials verify every data entered by the candidate at the time of MH CET law 2022 counselling process; note that document verification is a part of the counselling process.
- Candidates who clear the document verification process are eligible for participation in the next stage of the admission process, like seat allotment.
- However, if a candidate is caught fudging date, he/she will be disqualified.
How to fill MHCET law 2022 application form?
- Registration -The first step in the MHCET law 2022 application process is registration, wherein the candidate will have to create an applicant account. In the MHCET law registration form, enter your name, father's name, mother's name, contact details and other personal details. On successfully entering the information, a new account will be created with a unique login id.
- Uploading the documents - The candidate will have to next upload a photo and signature as per the specification outlined in the table below.
|Scanned Photograph||20KB to 50 KB||.jpg|
|Scanned Signature||10KB to 20 KB||.jpg|
- Filling the application form - In this step fill in your personal, educational details, and contact details. You will also be required to select an exam centre from where you wish to take the exam from.
- Fee payment - In the last step of the application process, the MHCET law application form fee 2022 has to be paid using online mode: credit card, debit card or net banking.
MHCET law application form fee
|SC, ST and OBC of Maharashtra||Rs. 400|
|General||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 800|
|OBC, ST, SC||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 400|
MHCET Law 2022 Syllabus
Looking to crack MH CET Law 2022?
Look no further! We provide complete online coaching for MH CET 5 year law!Click here for more!