Last Updated on Oct 31, 2019
SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) is undoubtedly the most prestigious among all recruitment exams that Staff Selection Commission conducts every year. SSC CGL Tier 1 consists of four sections: Quants, Reasoning, General Studies and English.
The 30 days study plan for SSC CGL Tier 1 is as follows:
Week - 1
- QA: Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Number System.
- English: For next 1-month daily practice vocab for 10-15 minutes, Basics of Grammars
- GA: Indian Polity, Physics, For the next 1-month daily practice current affairs for 10-15 minutes.
- Reasoning: Analogy, Classification
Week - 2
- QA: Time and distance, Time and work, DI (Line and Bar Graph)
- English: Reading comprehension and cloze test.
- GA: Chemistry, Economics.
- Reasoning: Logical Puzzle, Blood relation.
Week - 3
- QA: Geometry, Inequalities, Surds and Indices
- English: Sentence correction, fill in the blanks.
- GA: Biology, Indian polity.
- Reasoning: Non-verbal series, Syllogism.
Week - 4
- QA: Geometry, Co-ordinate geometry, Trigonometry.
- English: Jumbled paragraph, Idioms and phrases.
- GA: Medieval and modern Indian history, Geography
- Reasoning: Coding and decoding, clock and calendar problems
Week - 5 to the Exam date
- Revise all the topics.
- Daily attempt Mock Test paper.
- Identify your strength and weakness.
- Derive your own strategy to attempt SSC CGL question paper.
Important Topics in Each Subject
There are many chapters in the study plan for you to study. But during the final weeks, maximum importance should be given to certain topics for revisions.They are listed below:
Quantitative Aptitude: Triangle and it's properties (Trigonometry), Surds and Indices, Quadratic Equations & Quadratic Polynomials, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion.
Reasoning: Word Formation & Word Classification, Letter Repeating Series, Embedded Figures, Logical Games, Non- Verbal Series.
English: Reading Comprehension, Active- Passive Voice, Preposition & it's usage, Tenses, Common Confusables.
General Awareness: Indian Constitution, Medieval Indian History, Indian Physical Geography, Indian Political System, National Income.
SummaryWe have provided a simplified plan for the preparation of SSC CGL Tier-1 in just 30 Days by strategizing the syllabus in proper order. The infographic chart further makes it easy for a student to understand as everything is clearly mentioned in steps. So, do not worry and start preparing for Tier-1 with the help of this post.
Hope you liked this post and if you want to know more about our SSC CGL Course then please click on the link given below.
Looking for SSC CGL Exam Coaching?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive online coaching for SSC CGL. We also offer comprehensive study material for these exams which you can access online or get at your doorstep through speed post.Click Here to Know More