SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Answer Key RELEASED
SSC has released the SCC CGL 2021 Tier-1 Answer Key on its official website for the exam conducted from August 13 to 24, 2021 to recruit 7035 vacancies in Grade B and C in various Government Ministries and Departments.
SSC CGL 2021 Important Dates
SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy
The tentative vacancy for SSC CGL 2021 exam has been released on 25th February 2021. The tentative vacancies for CGL 2021 is 7035 in which 2891 vacancies are declared for the General category. Last year, a total of 8582 Vacancies have been notified by SSC. The vacancies have seen a decrease as compared to previous ears. Candidates can check SSC CGL Vacancy Comparision Year wise by looking into the vacancy details of SSC CGL.
About the SSC CGL 2021 Exam
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India.
SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices.
SSC CGL 2021 will be a great opportunity for students looking forward for a position in the reputed organizations under the central government.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- • Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- • Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- • Inspectors of Income Tax.
- • Preventive Officers in Customs.
- • Examiner in Customs.
- • Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- • Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- • Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- • Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- • Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- • Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- • Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL 2021 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2021 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
1.2 Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
1.3 Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
1.4 Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
• All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2021 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
• Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
• Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
• Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
• In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2021 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
14.3.1 UR : 30%
14.3.2 OBC/ EWS : 25%
14.3.3 Others : 20%
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
SSC CGL 2021 Syllabus
The major sections asked in SSC CGL 2021 Preliminary Exam are General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The syllabus overview of SSC CGL Tier-1 exam is given below.
Looking for SSC CGL Coaching?
Look no further. We provide complete coaching for Tier I and Tier II CGL Exams with guaranteed selection!Click here for more!