Last Updated on Oct 29, 2019
“Reasoning” – The action of thinking about something in a logical, sensible way. Presently a day’s argument is a vital part of each banking exam. It is one of the most grounded parts of the exam to test the judgment and different attitudes identified with mind sharpness and logical capacity of a student. Here in this article, you can get some key focuses for Reasoning Preparation Tips for Bank PO.
Ordering & Ranking
- Question-based on Order & Ranking are usually easy and direct
- There will be at least 3-5 questions based on this type
- Draw diagrams to get a clear idea about the question and solve quickly
- Also, solve maximum questions based on this topic to score better
Directions & Distance
- There will be at least 2 questions based on this topic
- Draw diagrams to solve these questions easily
- Try to solve tricky questions as it will help you build a strong knowledge base
- There will be at least 2 questions asked based on this topic
- Spend some time to understand different relations
- Draw family tree for visual clarity
- Attempt maximum questions for practice
Logical Reasoning for Bank PO – General Tips & Exam Strategy
- Proper Study Material – To begin with, you should collect all LR test preparation material and other important notes, books and more. It will avoid time wastage.
- Concentrate – You should prepare for IBPS exam Reasoning paper subject wise. Don’t mix other topics. Read one item at a time. This trick helps you to understand better the topic in less time.
- Learn Formulas and Tables – Logical Reasoning test is mostly based on formulas and methods. You should learn basic formulas, tables, and IBPS reasoning shortcuts to solve a question in less time. It also helps you to solve mathematical problems easily. If you are not familiar with shortcuts to answer a question, then, calculations can be time-consuming.
- Practice! – Practice makes perfect. Always follow this rule. Practice with IBPS Reasoning Mock tests. IBPS Exam Reasoning questions include Critical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Reasoning Data Sufficiency. Solving relevant IBPS reasoning preparation puzzles will help you improve your reasoning power.
- Remember Exam Basics – In any Competitive Exam, you must read the question twice and understand it completely, then you can easily solve it. Do not waste your time in experimenting with new methods, stick by the basic concepts and try to solve the questions in time. Remember about negative marking. Don’t answer every question as it is not compulsory. You can leave some problems as it is. Focus on attempting easy & direct questions first.
In this blog post, we have explained how to tackle and attempt Reasoning section of a Bank PO Exam. We have provided some tips to be kept in mind while taking this exam. Ordering & Ranking, Blood Relations and Direction & Distance are important topics. We have given some tips on how to deal with these topics as well.
We hope you liked our post. Share your views in the comment section below. Click here to get Online Course of Bank PO. You can also check posts related to Bank PO by clicking on the link given ‘Quantitative Aptitude Preparation for Bank PO’.
Looking for IBPS PO or SBI PO Exam Coaching?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive online coaching for Bank PO. We also offer comprehensive study material for these exams which you can access online or get at your doorstep through speed post.Click Here to Know More